Invisalign (Clear Braces)
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our dentists expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position our dentists have prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit invisalign.com.
For more information about Invisalign/Ortho or to schedule a consultation with Drs. Hong & Radwan, call our office in Scarsdale, NY at Scarsdale Office Phone Number 914-725-1822.